The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 630 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

g-unit1111

Titan

Can't go wrong either way.

On another note - wooooooooooooohoooooooo!! My parents' Angels season tickets showed up in the mail today. Now to go start dividing them up and calling the people we share them with to get some of that money back. Fun! :lol:

g-unit1111

Titan

Really? Might be time to SLI my TwinFROZR. :lol:

I originally got it because it came with Arkham Knight, but we all know what an epic fail of a game Arkham Knight for PC turned out to be.

g-unit1111

Titan

Yeah I don't know what the status is on Arkham Knight but it was pretty much a nightmare - there were patches on top of patches, NVIDIA and AMD tried to fix driver problems associated with the game and couldn't do it, you name it.

so i think my temp issue on this new setup was the auto setting on the asus mobo was volting my cpu to fcking 1.447 volts!!!!!!!! i quickly turned that crap down too 1.29 and all seems to be well now. No temps over 58c during 100% load

So just picked up my wife's new evga gtx970sc for $309 and it came with a copy of division. Microcenter had the 970 priced $349 but newegg had it for 309.99. She is super excited lol. When I upgraded to my new mobo and cpu my wife learned how to remove my old 2500k and mobo and put it into her new 300r corsair case and then she built my new pc. Lol she said it's the most exciting thing she has ever done.

Omar, good to hear you're doing well. I've dropped some fat too, not sure how much though, I don't own a scale and haven't used one for a while. But this time last year I was wearing a 38 waist size, now I can easily button a 34. So I think that has to be a couple pounds at least. I'm looking more like the stick shaped object that got me this nickname in the first place these days.

D

Deleted member 217926

We have too damn many battlestation threads :p

4.6Ghz is completely stable with Prime 95 and IBT ( 3 times ) both at the same time. Highest core temp is 71C. 1.35v with LLC set to high.

w1thz6.jpg

o77czr.jpg

Stock for comparison.

2gxmfk1.jpg

1zn95rm.jpg

so im finally healing up nicely and since no one is really posting anything new i thought i would share my misfortune with my friends here on this thread lol. Here are my broken arms healing up after my Motocross crash.

And the bike that did this to me lol

D

Deleted member 217926

Those staples are the least painful thing you are looking at there. Jesus that picture of you laying there when it happened....you can tell there are displaced fractures just based on how short the arm is. I grew up with a mother who was an ER nurse so there was never any hope of me getting a motorcycle as a kid and I never started riding when I got older. Pictures like that remind me of why I'm OK with that life decision. :lol:

LOL thats for sure. Yea right arm bone came through the skin, had to get both elbows replaced, broke both arms, pinky finger is still all jacked up but im healing up pretty good. I can play division on my pc with the wife on hers lol. Even built my new pc with the help of the wife. Shit still hurts like hell though. Pain killers and the vodka are helping though :D

Stick - Haha you remember my name! Sweet! xD Good to hear youve lost weight too...I went from a 34 waist to a 32 AND i need a belt. Checked my weight yesterday. 149.9 so lets just say 150 cause I had in N out lol

It works, but I do not recommend hospital stays for weight loss. I think I weighed a massive 114 lbs (at age 20) after mine, and that was only after IV nutrition got me up from 99 lbs. While it may have been a fascinating experience, I don't recommend it to my friends.