The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 30 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

8 dBa is quite noticeable. and the stock fans have a certain motor noise that may bug some as well. I think the fans you got to replace it will be perfect. If its too loud, let it run a bit warmer and show them down.

If an H80i with a single 120mm(NF P12) fan can keep a cpu in check(maybe not as cool as some want, but low-mid 60's under prime), your H100i with the SP120's will have no problems.

Yeah they are wall wrapped. The motherboard has its anti static along with everything else but of course there is an open end in the static bad so thats the only thing but there is still a box and stuff

So my family was skyping with my dad and my sister and my baby neice and we brought up the topic of the case for a few seconds "You're getting a case from there locally and you're saving up. You're never going to see these cases" For the love of God, There are only 2 cases locally CM STORM TROOPER and White 600T and the CM STORM WONT fit my GPU and the 600t is white and they are each 850 and 999....FOR 850 YOU CAN GET A DAMN 760T OFF OF AMAZON AND HAVE IT SHIPPED HERE.....STRAIGHT to my home. If I have to end up saving, its going to be off amazon. So there is your answer, stickg1, I dont have an option :/ Just thought you guys would need to know that....

WAIT! I THINK WE WILL BUY OFF AMAZON AND HAVE IT SHIPPED HERE! THIS IS MY CHANCE TO GET AN A 760T :D

He said will talk soon. So not buying it now. But even if we but it in a week im fine with that. I told him for 200-260 we can get a better case and have it shipped here WHICH IS TRUE. What do you guys recommend? AIR 540 or 760T?

I would get the define R4 because I dont want to pay that much but the R4 doesnt ship here :(

Going to hopefully buy a new monitor today and im clueless in this area. I was looking into likea 32 inch hdtv but im worried about the input lag. My 40inch hdtv in the bedroom i use sometimes as a monitor and it performs fantastic no complaints at all but my 55inch in the living room has terrible input lag. When i move the mouse its very noticeable there is a delay when the movement actually happens. So i guess i got lucky with the 40 inch in the bedroom however i need maybe a 27 inch for the permanent replacement in the pc room. I believe im ok with 60hz as i dont have any issues with it now and my local shops dont have any 120's only 144hz and i aint paying the price they want. 1440p would be nice but im ok at 1080p i suppose. I was looking at

http://www.frys.com/product/7346384?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

im totally lost here. I dont like ordering monitors online because then if it has dead pixels or something is wrong then i have to send it back and wait and wait some more so im looking for something i can pick up locally. Whats some you guys can recommend, as i said 27inch 120hz would be cool but not necessary.

allanitomwesh

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
Built this one a while back,forgot to share.
Silverstone SG05/Silverstone 450w sfx/Core i3 3240/1TB WD Blue/HIS HD7770/Gigabyte H77 N Wifi/PNY XLR8 8GB 1600mhz
Running very well,loving the small size.

lol. I can cover it in reality. Just was originally looking at $300. I hate ordering things like monitors online cause if something is wrong with them you are waiting forever to get a replacement.

Patience my friend. I know what you mean because My monitor came with a dead pixel but I bought it in the mall so I replaced it but trust me, if you need to replace it online, thats fine. Its not like you need a new one RIGHT away...look at me...I dont even have a case yet.

PICTURES!!!!!!