The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 32 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Thanks for your help. I'll see man. The 760T doesnt look that big compared to the 750D. I'll search some more but If I get a 760T/750d i feel like you guys are going to hate my PC just cause the case xD

I won't hate your PC. It will just be viewed as kind of pointless. Honestly, why do you feel the need for a case that big? And yes the 760t is just as big as the 750d.

Also, you do know that those cases will be as tall as your desk is off the ground right? They are VERY large.

I do NOT need a case that big. Its the just only one that has everything I need that WILL SHIP here. I want a mid tower. I just want the define R4. I know how big they will look. I dont have time to look for cases cause finals are today :S I dont know what to get...

If I was you, I would get a Corsair 300r with the window. It is AMAZING for the money and VERY high quality. Plus you seem to like Corsair quite a bit. It is a VERY good case for beginners to work with and you can get a VERY good looking build using it.

That it honestly a really nit-picky thing, but I understand. But really, how much staring into the PC will you be doing? I bought a case with a window once and never really even looked in it. It was cool for a week then it was pointless. I swapped that case for a better case with no window and I like it better. If i want to look at it I just pop the side panel off and have a much better view than any window can give.

Yes, I am picky. Hm....Ill have to look at some builds with this. Im sure if I get this my dad will fore sure pay as I told him 450 but now its 347....I wanna see some PC's with my GPU in this and is it taller or shorter than the define R4?

Off amazon wont ship here...Ugh the case is nice but I hate that mesh on the window....Im too picky. This isnt good. If you have anything else to tell me, please PM me because I dont want to keep going on on this thread cause it might annoy others.

I love my Haf X case and its a full tower. Plenty of room for any extra stuff and plenty of room for air flow. The 750D looks like a nice case. Maybe i'll sell you my case when i get my corsair 540 lol. I also pulled the trigger on the Asus......144hz and my 780ti classified should work well together. Next up new mobo and processor then another 780ti.

I was done with the 290. Tried a bunch of different BIOSes, maxed out the overclocks. It's time for a new card. When I bought the card it was $400. Right now I sold it with the block for enough to get a new 780, new block, and new backplate. It's part of my trade and the overall goal of my hobby. Try every piece of hardware possible!

Gotta catch 'em all, Pokemon! Lol

I did like 14 years ago on red or blue or something like that, lol. That game was fun, I tried playing White recently on my son's 3DS, it's still the same exact game with different names. Kind of a let down.