The Member's Systems Discussion Thread

Page 450 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Turb0Yoda

Expert
Ambassador
I said fattest not fastest.
See, I don't eat any meat besides chicken, lamb, and once in a blue moon fish... But when you go to fast food restaurants you never know what they put in the oil.... Someone needs to tell what the hell in and out does because I'm addicted to their animal style fries( once every month or every other month) and I need a reason to stop

Everyday for breakfast I eat this Special K breakfast sandwich. Has a lot of protein - it's egg, bacon, and cheese.
For lunch I just eat chicken or plain lunch meat.
For dinner I eat more meat and some veggies.
And I drink a lot of milk.

Basically, I just try to get a lot of protein.

D34TH - trust me in n out is not full of crap. The animal fries is basically caramelized onions, thousand island dressing, and pickles. Thats what it is. You can buy all of those from any market (probably make the caramelized onions) but its not a bunch of weird crap.

There is an In N out next to The McD's....hmm...I had in n out last week doe lol

Pcbuilder123

Honorable
Jan 10, 2014
Got windows 10 on my laptop, runs great, desktop, not so much. I'm VERY happy how well the downgrade to windows 8 option take, (5-10 minutes), and fixed my registry and cleaned junk files and did some maintenance, and back to normal. Only one monitor displayed, and it was pretty laggy, I'll wait for the full version.

D

Deleted member 217926

I paid extra for 2 day UPS so it should be here Friday. I'll post some pics when I get it. May also go ahead and install the new case fans I bought last month depending on if I can get to them with the motherboard in. If not then they can wait a little longer for Skylake.

My Neutron case arrived. Julio used it in his small gaming system in the SBM. It looks like an excellent case (I haven't unboxed mine yet).
I'm going to put my new 450W Rosewill Capstone in it. Graphics will be the 2GB GTX750Ti I picked up for $139 recently. I really hope the Kabini 5350 is at least "sufferable;" I really like the idea of a PC that, running flat out, probably won't draw 90W, and most of the time might be less than 50W.

g-unit1111

Titan

I'd love to get a 980TI but I'm trying to save money and rebuild my bank account so it will have to wait. Besides I'm fine with the 970 for now. And I do love that ME edition I just got last week. It's turning out to be a very awesome card.

With no plans to get a 4K monitor, my GTX970 should have a long life ahead of it. In fact, for most things I will use a GTX750Ti once that rig is built. If the CPU turns out to be too weak, I'll probably move up to a G3258.

Still wouldn't buy it... I just generally hate Corsair after i realized most of their things are just a big waste of money.