'The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game Of The Year Edition' Arrives August 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

ledhead11

Reputable
Oct 10, 2014
I'm too, way too, way too much, addicted to this game. All I want is more DLC . . . . .come on, bring it on!

p.s. I know they said their done, but d***it, it needs even more!!!

D

Deleted member 217926

No, they need to work on Cyberpunk 2077! :p

Sitting at 166 hours in this game and completed everything except Blood and Wine. That should put a single playthrough right at 200 hours. Great game.

ledhead11

Reputable
Oct 10, 2014

About the same(finished game and just about every side mission I can find ~200 hours) and I agree with you on Cyber and really hope they keep the quality level with it also.

none12345

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2013
I dont even bother buying games at this point until they say they are done with DLC and release a complete game without all the DLC BS.

So i guess i can buy witcher3 now...

HaB1971

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
I enjoyed the game/story and it's over simplified combat of button mash, roll, button mash, roll again... but never understood why if Geralt was such a good monster killer yet cannot take down an town guard then what is the point... let them do all the work... and Gwent? I freaking hate card games at the best of times and it annoyed the crap out of me that some missions involved this utter waste of space mini game.

blppt

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
". but never understood why if Geralt was such a good monster killer yet cannot take down an town guard then what is the point.."

Agreed, it is a bit odd, but I guess that if you wanted to have "guard killing" have any sort of meaning, it would involve a LOT of story branching based on consequences, and thus a nightmare for the coders. Or, they could just do like in Witcher 2, where if you kill a couple of guards, it cues a non-defeatable cutscene where you see Geralt eating 10 arrows to the chest from various angles. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.