These Countries Hold the Keys to the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowblue

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2010
Why not? If aliens invade they won't suspect that one of the key area is in that part of the world. You could also view it as a training level of the hero who will restore the Internet during alien attack.

G

"Burkina Faso!? You're kidding me?"

And what are u saying? --> Trinidad and Tobago ?! Are u really kidding me?"

loomis86

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Someguy@2010[/nom]"Burkina Faso!? You're kidding me?"And what are u saying? --> Trinidad and Tobago ?! Are u really kidding me?"[/citation]

hey, at least they speak english and don't practice cannibalism.

EveryDayFails

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2010
Really? Our hope for a secure internet is some Chinese made smart cards and some chinese made hardware that generated the keys? We're doomed!

wittermark

Distinguished
May 23, 2010
[citation][nom]EveryDayFails[/nom]Really? Our hope for a secure internet is some Chinese made smart cards and some chinese made hardware that generated the keys? We're doomed![/citation]
China was the third country in history to send a man to space, one of the 6 countries to develop nuclear technology (in the 50's), and a booming industry with double digit economic growth for the past decade, also sporting one of the best internet security experts in th world. I'm pretty sure I have no doubt in their abilities.
so yea, really.

mr_tuel

Distinguished
May 23, 2009
If this bunker should somehow be destroyed, I wonder if there is a redundant one somewhere else? You know, "just in case".

babachoo

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2009
There is no possible way an "attack" could destroy the internet. This is just another example of the government trolling us to gauge our reactions, to see just how much they'll be able to get away with before we get our pitchforks.

cmartin011

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
alright now were movies come in and reality makes it stand.. aliens come here accessing are satellites by simply reading are encrypted data using quantum and bio computing that should be 50 to thousands of years more advanced than ares.. we wouldn't know we were be being hacked till are computers don't respond and we realize were not in control at all of the internet or are machinery like missiles or any military stuff.. so safe against aliens i highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.