Status
Not open for further replies.

pojih

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
[citation][nom]yay[/nom]reminds me too much of wow... Ewww.[/citation]

Really?

Really?

You know WoW made all of the money it did for a reason right? Sure it changed over the years in order to make more money, but I really don't see a problem with the original.

And the game, looks nothing like WoW.

ben850

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2009
[citation][nom]yay[/nom]reminds me too much of wow... Ewww.[/citation]

not seeing the resemblance.

oh yea, and how dare they try to mimic the best selling MMORPG of all time!

1st duke of marlborough

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2009
Graphics are great for what the game's subject matter is. What would you expect from a comic book game, gritty CoD realism!? Of course the graphics are going to be cartoony, it's based off of what is essentially a cartoon that doesn't move!

But since I'm not a fan of doing my taxes, erm I mean playing MMO's, I probably won't bother with this one.

cracatoa

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2010
You didn't need to see anything about this trailer after the SOE branding near the beginning. They have the Touch of Death for MMOs, and this will be no different. It'll have a fairly successful release followed with a quick demise.

DC should have known better than to partner with SOE.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]johnh2005[/nom]Looks pretty good. However, I personally have a couple of problems with it. First off it is SoE, death in a bottle for MMO's. Secondly it is being developed for the PC and the PS3. If the controls of FFXI and FFXIV (which I attempted to Alpha test) are any indication I will not be giving this game a try even if I could get past the SoE thing...[/citation]
What is SoE?

Status
Not open for further replies.