To Atreju: Problem with adding hardware

can
>>find info about what is adding and how stop it??
>
>I think the gist of what you're saying is that if you try
the Add
>Hardware command from Control Panel, you are being told
there is
>already hardware being added. Could it be that whatever
hardware you
>have is plug-n-play and that Windows is in the middle of
adding it?

Possibly it could be, but how and where I can find info
about adding hardware? Device manager show that all
hardware work normal.

>Windows XP is notorious for adding detected hardware
without your
>intervention, even if you don't want it to use its own
drivers, or
>even to install it at all. Try to wait a while and see if
the hardware
>eventually gets added on its own (should not take more
than about 1-5
>minutes).
I was waiting many more time :( .

If it does, you can test it and upgrade the drivers if
>necessary.
>
>HTH
>

>---Atreju---
>.

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 23:04:55 -0700, "Anatoly"

SNIP

Is the new hardware - the one you're trying to install - already
listed in the Device Manager?

If so, then it is installed and working already.

What kind of hardware are you trying to add. If you give me some
specifics, maybe I can have a better idea of what could be going
wrong. What product is it? Manufacturer/ model would be helpful.

---Atreju---