Giveaway! Tom's Hardware Community: It's Hammer Time!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetzMan007

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2008
Been Reading TH for over 10 years now. Its my daily read, TH first then the normal news. Don't post much but would love some TH gear. Really interested in Cyberpunk 2077, but most interested in Ryzen 3950x, i am running a 1950x right now. but would love to get a 2nd pc with a DTX 3950x MOBO. My last AMD PC before my threadripper was an Athlon 2700+, and then a dual core Athlon also at some point. I am all for team AMD now. Cant wait for them to blow Nvidia out of the water with team RED.

Probably wont win now. But just letting you know to check your dates on the page.
  • Post your response in the forums before 11:59 PM ET on Friday, July 5, 2019!
  • If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address by June 28.
I could be wrong.

Last edited:

engineer5261

Reputable
Apr 26, 2016
Tom's Signature Hammer with built in screwdrivers? Sign me up!

For games i'm looking forward to doom eternal! I really like playing the doom's on the highest difficulty - sometimes takes forever to get through tough sections but once you do you feel like a boss!

In terms of hardware I'm very excited for the AMD 3950X and it might just be my next upgrade - that CPU looks so powerful. I've been on intel since Sandy Bridge.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i was very disappointed in all the coverage for all these games and not a single shout out to what MS is doing with the new MineSweeper classic retro game.

got my 2080ti sitting and waiting and i know i'm gonna enjoy that sweet sweet 25,000 fps of gaming goodness. but if there is no 4k, HDR, Ray Tracing included then it'll be a dud. here's to hoping there is in no way shape or form, any type of multi-player mode to it at all. nope, none, zip, nada.....

alextheblue

Distinguished
Definitely looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077. I'm glad CD Projekt Red isn't going to take Epic cash to make it a 6 month exclusive. Speaking of which, I'm interested in Borderlands 3 but I guess I'll wait until it's on sale for $30 on Steam or something.

Guess I should just put this in a list, here's some upcoming releases I'm keeping an eye out for:

Cyberpunk 2077
Baldur's Gate 3
Starmancer
The Outer Worlds
Ashen
Borderlands 3 (eventually, when Epic exclusivity ends)
Phantasy Star Online 2 (NA servers, play with people I know)
Satisfactory (eventually, when Epic exclusivity ends)

kep55

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I still have the "multi-tool" hammer I was given years ago by my Lovely. Just like the one Tom's is giving away but "gold" plated. It may look hokey but it has actually come in handy many times. As to games, none grab my attention. Too many are for arm chair warriors who would crap themselves if they had to be in a real first person shooter.

Jun 12, 2019
As Peter, Paul & Mary said, "If I had a Hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening ...." So send me the hammer!

bschilla217

Commendable
Nov 19, 2016
I haven't seen anything in the games to interest me. The new Ryzen and Radeon though... I'm looking forward to more information on the X570 boards too.

Status
Not open for further replies.