Tom's Hardware Giveaway - Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

koss64

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2007
I will go with :
Batman Arkham Knight
The Witcher 3
Battlefield Hardline
Splatoon
Pillars of Eternity
Ori and the Blind Forest

dcarnage

Distinguished
May 28, 2015
The Witcher 3
BloodBorne
Pillars of Eternity

Although we still haven't seen what's left to come out in the second half of 2015.

Archd

Reputable
May 19, 2015
the witcher 3 is my only choice so far in this year.
if GTA 5 is counted as new release than that's one of my other choice

thewonderspud

Reputable
May 15, 2015
I actually really hope This War Of Mine gets a well deserved GOTY. Absolutely fantastic game.
Hotline Miami 2
The Binding Of Isaac Rebirth
Kerbal Space Program
RUST
The Long Dark

I know they're not realistic expectations but it'd be really nice.

LB3

Honorable
Apr 25, 2014
Bloodborne
Batman Arkham Knight
Witcher 3

Mortal Kombat and Metal Gear Solid will always be console dependent in my opinion

MonKENy

Reputable
Feb 10, 2015
I would say Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight, GTA V maybe Bloodborne?, outside of that cant think of to may that deserve it.

SuperSpeed89

Reputable
May 28, 2015
I'm thinking: Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, Mortal Kombat X, Pillars of Eternity, Splatoon, and The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D so far.

So many great games yet to be released too :) Can't wait for Batman as well!

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
A big congratulations to Questcraft for being the lucky random winner this week! You'll be receiving a PM from me with instructions on how to claim your prize.

It seems like there are a couple of games that are locks for GOTY considerations, at least in the eyes of the people playing them! They're all pretty amazing games though, so I'm not surprised!

Next week it will be June, the beginning of summer. I think we have to give out a couple more copies of The Witcher 3 in June as promised, especially since interest in our weekly giveaways continues to grow! Stay tuned, folks ;)

thewonderspud

Reputable
May 15, 2015

Well done Questcraft! :wahoo:
Thanks for the chance :pt1cable: