Tom's Hardware Giveaway - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

AMD X6850

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2011
I love Tom's Hardware because of the many community made forum guides that helped me build my first computer back in 2011.
Now I stay for the tech reviews and eagerly wait for the "Best SSDs/Memory/CPUs/GPUs/..." articles each month.
This is the first place I send people who are looking to build their own computer or buy components.

UnGoD666

Reputable
May 20, 2015
TH is one of the best IT website I know. I greatly appreciate their IT reviews and also the TH Pro site. Very very professional and tech savvy TH team.

Dthrax

Reputable
May 20, 2015
it has latest tech news, great reviews of a variety of products, helpful articles, helpful community, and who doesn't like giveaways.

n-dru

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
because charts charts charts charts.... nowadays with minimal performance gains in raw terms I find real-world reviews and subjective testing as my main reason for following TH - but what really got me hooked was the charts way back in '06/'07

blackbeard34

Honorable
Jan 23, 2013
I love toms hardware cause of the articles and chance to mingle with fellow techies. I also like be able to help them with their issues and hear their advice on various software and hardware challenges and changes.

uraxzhis22

Reputable
May 20, 2015
I love tom's hardware because of its great community and I consider it the first place too look up to whenever I need a solution or advice in order to solve a problem o update my rig, really great community.

sitrec

Reputable
Jun 26, 2014
Tom's Hardware is my goto place when I need any help with my computer. I'm able to find help here 95% of the time so there is no need to go anywhere else. I also love the articles and always make sure to see what your writers have to say before I buy a new part.

cakeyb

Reputable
May 20, 2015
Tom's hardware is the place to be,
For solutions to problems that you cannot for see.
The community is exceptionally great,
hardware advice from any state,
from gpu's to water cooling,
advice, recommendations, ain't no fooling,
Articles, news and reviews too,
its the one stop shop for noobs too.

McJiggles

Reputable
May 20, 2015
Why I love Tom's hardware?
Well, I have a lot of technical issues a lot which I need to look up and usually the answers are on here, and you're also giving away games for free which is pretty cool.

Colin McKay

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
Slamming reviews, and tight news, this is toms hardware we aint gonna lose.
No dice, slice or sacrafice for advice. Its the only place to get the guidance you need, to become the legend among friends and peers.
Toms hardware you bring the news, reviews and talent too, I'll bring the beers.

Mr Pink

Reputable
Apr 19, 2015
Heck I just wanted to put my 2 cents here. Its got really good articles and lots of help at your disposal. And I'm not doing this for some giveaway too. I'm, uh, just saying it as it is.
latest

coffee112

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2011
Because whats not to love or like about Tom's Hardware?! Here is where I got my information on how and what I need to build my very own PC and it's still the place I check regularly for information.
And after all, to be honest, trying my luck. One time I have won something on an online contest, but the fellows there would not ship-it to Ro.
Have a nice day!

xyriin

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
I love hardware reviews and always consult them before investing in new hardware. Tom's Hardware has been a long time resource for my hardware research...especially when it comes to video GPUs and storage.

tato

Distinguished
May 11, 2010
Tom's is one of the oldest hardware news/reviews sites on the internet with great and accurate articles always on the hot topics and newest products.
Plus the great hardware charts, and the forums where one can always find help and solution to a problem.

Keep up the good work guys!

bentonsl_2010

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
Why I love Tom's Hardware:

I have been reading tomshardware for about 10 years. While in the military I has proved useful in keeping me updated on the new and power gadgets of the tech world during my deployment. Now I check toms every single day for the same reasons.

Thanks Tom's