Tom's Hardware Italy's Bruno Gulotta Victim Of Barcelona Terrorist Attack

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I didn't think I would remotely know or habe heard if anyone who was hurt or killed from these attacks. This is so horrible! Prayers and hugs for this mans family and everyone else who was impacted. I truly hope that is is a turning point for the EU. These recent attacks are horrible and they're still letting in "refugees" by the thousands. I wish them the best. So sad..

my thoughts are with his family,friends and work colleagues .

its a sad reminder of just how fragile life really is

but we will remain unbowed in the face of terrorists regardless of what ever cause,belief system or other reason they carry out their atrocities in the

name of.

we are not scared by this, their acts only serve to make all the people who were touched even in the smallest way by the kindness of Bruno and people

like him stand together against things like this.

like many of us in the toms community he probably touched the lives of thousands of people,even if it was in the smallest way by helping some one with

a pc problem, all those thousands of little acts of kindness spread ripples.

all those ripples of kindness he caused would in turn cause more ripples from others.

Rest in peace Bruno.

yes we will greatly mourn your passing

but we will also celebrate the fact that you were here and continue to make more ripples of kindness spread through out the world.

superjjstudios

Prominent
Aug 19, 2017
Rest in peace, from Pennsylvania... I can't believe despite all of the world's best efforts to rid of Islamic Extremists/Terrorists.. stuff like this can still happen.

R.I.P. :(

altae81

Commendable
Jul 18, 2016
My condolences to the family and everybody else who was close to him. May he rest in peace. And let's show those responsible for the cowardly attacks that we are not afraid of them and their hate will never rule the world.

justd103

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
What a tragic turn of events, & so very sad. It's amazing that Martina was able to react so quickly & pull Alexander to safety - and with a baby strapped her! Rest In Peace, Bruno. My sincere condolences to Bruno's family & friends. All are in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.