Tom's Hardware Member System Gallery

Page 125 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rufus_22

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011

Not bad . personally I think THIS is better in that same class

He meant that a new case with good CM is more of a priority than a new card right now, else the Cable management elite here may go mental on you :p
Jr knows I can be quite hurtful and mean when it comes to cables, you've only seen the nice side of me hehe
@JrWizbang, He has a thread and we're working through some bits, nice to see your ducting solution again though, I still like that :)
Moto

@Bassetti, You like ducting?
Its how my tubing gets to the radbox and back :)
IMAG0564.jpg

it was also the inspiration for JrWizbangs Cm I believe
Moto

Syres1

Honorable
Feb 3, 2013
Man all these nice rigs. I have to hand it to most of you, the wiring work is AMAZING!!! One can tell all the detail and long hours some of you put into these things. Great job everyone. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to throw my pc out of the window and build a new one.

Lutfij

Titan
@ Uther - you bloody ape - why'd you ruin those images by posting them here??!?!?! I demand you post a build log for that amazing mod!

@ Modo - I come from that age as well, but I was blasted for using the tag too often as they know in this technical age, its ME :lol:

@ Jrwiz - a nice sneaky trick to hide wires, well if it works for you, we can't complain - or can we?!?!

@ Panic - I'll stop by your thread and post some feedback :)

It's still off-topic.

WP_000168_zps9ea27e9f.jpg

Here is an updated pic of my Rig
I understand everyone is all about the cables, but they are out of the way, and i am content. I just know that Orange Sli bridge is going to give Moto some sleepless nights. tbh, I dont mind it at all.

anywho heres specs.

CM Scout 2
Asus P8Z68 Deluxe
i5-2500k @ 4.5ghz
Antec Kuhler 620 push/pull
8G 1333
GTX 570x2 (sli)
WD 1TB (storage)
64GB Crucial M4 (boot)
900w 80 plus silver Rocket Turd

2013-02-17_18-52-22_659_zps5a1e44b0.jpg

My latest build:

3570K @ 4.8GHz
ASRock Extreme6
Visiontek 7970
8GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP @ 2200MHz 10-10-10-28-1N
Kingston v300 120GB
2x Seagate ES 750GB RAID0
Corsair TX750w
Rosewill Blackhawk Mid Tower

Teknik_92

Honorable
Jan 22, 2013

I totally agree, im currently building a watercooled prodigy, and just bought a 5 meter led reel and soldered it up, cost less than 30 bucks and still have over 4 meters left :D

I just want to rip that Kuhler off and beat you not quite to death (Edited for Moderator) with it :p
tidy those cables Stick, you should know better man
:)
I'll overlook the ones in the drive cage but the rest crawling all over your mobo need sorting dude
Moto

Lutfij

Titan
Exhibit A courtesy of Flint:
what we call "Just got out of bed look"
you can easily not take a shower and head down to work, however if there is any need, just use your hands to set some of the mess into play.

Exhibit B courtesy of Stickg1:
what we usually refer to as a rats nest
these rare specimens can be found far out in the barons of the Gobi desert. They are a jewel to behold.

If anything the value of those high spec'd parts are corroded by the grime shown clearly in those photos.

Flint has it easy on him cos he needs to take care of those wires infront of the mobo. Stick however - just no rhythm man! :) btw that another star spangled banner your creating inside that case?