Tom's Hardware Member System Gallery

Page 111 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lutfij

Titan
I actually fell in love with the Bitfenix Alchemy lineup - they also have a peel off sticker side so you can mount it in case without worrying of it budging.

don't sweat it sticky - take your time! You should see my rig now, turns dusty in 3 days tops - since there's alot of construction going on around here. 12hrs of trucks going and coming at night. In the AM, you have car pools and traffic...:/

Nice setup ! , how do you like the case ? I love my 550D

thejamiel

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2011

yes the lights worked great! having the settings for them is nice as well..

definitely!

Reverend_Mason

Honorable
Jun 15, 2012
Camera issues tonight so no pics yet. It's done, looks a bit better, you folks might only have a few criticisms as apposed to a lot this time! :D

But seriously though thanks for the pointers so far, been a big help.

Thanks! :)

I'm loving my 550D as well! Though, I'm starting to notice a lot more 'flaws' with the case as I start cleaning/moving cables around :lol: The tiny cut-out for routing your PSU cables is a great example, I wish they made the hole a little bigger.

I plan to WC this rig someday, so I'll be sure to post pics once I start getting done with that :)

jrwizbang

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Hello everyone! I'm back! Been busy with golf and school but golf season is over so I'm back to Tom's! (not that anyone even knows who I am :p) Anyways, for a while I've been using a friends case, an NZXT M59, cool case, served me well, but I finally caved and decided that I needed a new case. (and he wanted his case back) So, I went and bought the case that I have lusted over since I first really got into computer stuff. The black and orange NZXT Phantom! So here are some pictures. Not the best CM but I just wanted to get it setup since I was kind of busy. May go back next weekend and redo some of the wiring, go buy some more/bigger zip ties and see what I can do to hide some more stuff. Here are some pics. Gonna get some better ones to show CM tomorrow. http://imgur.com/a/7cPd5

30FDDh.jpg

CM
OEiVzh.jpg

kxHglh.jpg

Lutfij

Titan
hey great seeing you back! I see you're still on air ;) NZXT just released their newest edition to the phantom case - check it out.

btw, cablemanagement? what cablemanagement? I can't even see wires there - you sure you're not running everything wirelessly? (ok - bad joke) :D

She's a beauty! I don't think you need to take her to bed with you though! :p

I want one of those Phantoms. Although I'm kind of into mATX and Mid-Towers. They make that smaller Phantom now that looks incredible. Maybe the glossy red and black one with some red LED on the inside putting off a soft glow. Hell who am I kidding, with a case like that I'd be snapping pictures of her sprawled across my bed too! :D

jrwizbang

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :p Yeah I'm loving the Phantom right now. I am going to take a picture with the flash on though so that you can see the cables a bit clearer. Gonna go in with some more zipties I just found and some black electrical tape and clean it up a bit more. Also ordering some more fans :) Oh and I forgot specs.

Mobo: ASRock Z77 Pro3
CPU: Intel i5 2500k
GPU: Nvidia Superclocked GTX 570
RAM: 8gb Corsair vengeance (2x4gb) soon to be 4x4gb :D
HDD: 500gb Caviar Blue
HDD2: 1TB Seagate Barracuda
PSU: XFX 750W XXX
Case: Black and orange NZXT Phantom

Anyways I'm glad you guys like it. By sometime next summer the will be some water cooling in this guy!

nstiver

Honorable
Mar 18, 2012

Dude that is a sweat looking computer. The CM looks good to me. Awesome asthetics!!

Lutfij

Titan
so the PCB is chocolate brown...? hmmm. Can you have the PCI-E cable come from above the gpu from where the 24pin cable pops out? it'll help tug the card up a bit. Even a bent GPU PCB can produce lower overclocks.

On the pictures, the website you upload your pictures with puts an advert on the pictures and you have to click the X to get rid of them. I saw the NFL spam he mentioned.

Well it's either tom's or your picture host. I've seen them on my pictures too and I use photobucket so who knows.

Tom's gets along a lot better with Firefox than it does with Chrome. I use Chrome so I just have to click little X's from time to time on this site. Not so much on other sites though. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I've been looking at Phantoms for the past hour and I blame it on you!! :non:

I want one so bad. I cant decide between the Mid Tower 410 (I like smaller cases) or just getting the bigger one like yours for $10 more.