Toms Hardware Wallpaper

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
ssddx; I like what you did except for one thing, I never did like the guy they chose to play Thor in the movie and I guess I wasn't very clear in describing what I wanted. I didn't want a real person but yet also didn't want a cartoon or comic book character. It wanted to be somewhat like that sorcerer figure that almost looks real but yet it's a drawing or computer image. The issue I have with this guy is that he never wears the norse helmet which if you ask me is part of the image.

http://www.gioconauta.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Thor1.jpg

in case anyone cares... i created some more anime wallpapers for my own personal use and since i had a few anime fans comment on here i figured i would post them here. i can add some tomshardware logo branding on any of them by request.

neon genesis evangelion, asuka themed wallpapers 1920x1080

aria the scarlet ammo 1920x1080

are there any more requests out there?

@mods

how about a short photo article on the homepage showing off some of our wallpapers and linking the forum thread. we could likely get alot more turnout besides us "regulars". if need be we could create a bunch more themed wallpapers if given direction.

@inzone

does this mean that i need to step up and get an awsome animated avatar? lol.

@sr-71

when you have that hammer smash in your sig... it should say... KKKKA----BANNED.

haha. with all the animated hammers around here its starting to feel like a workshop!

Great work guys ... trying to contact crashman to get him to visit here.

Keep it up ...

How about another challenge?

PACIFIC RIM?

Must have ... robots, Rinko, Idris and Charlie ... partial shot of the dashboard in the background.