Toms Hardware

Walker

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2004
any one know where i can get some toms hardware stickers or maybe a contact number for tomshardware thanks in advance

Walker

omgitslong

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2006
I've heard about someone wearing a shirt that says TomsHardware on it, is Tomshardware selling them? or I have to print it out and iron it on my shirt??

:?

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
I've been trying to get some Tom's stickers as well. Since I have built my system with the help of the members. Not trying to be a kiss-ass or anything but I like Tom's, way better than the Inquirer.

tool_462

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006
I've been trying to get some Tom's stickers as well. Since I have built my system with the help of the members. Not trying to be a kiss-ass or anything but I like Tom's, way better than the Inquirer.

Now now, we all know the TRUE source of tech news and knowledge is the Inquirer.

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006

Now now, we all know the TRUE source of tech news and knowledge is the Inquirer.
Yep, that's why NOBODY has EVER been able to prove them wrong! (don't make me look up the inquirer article to prove that)

muffin

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2005
Please don't be a kiss ass - there's few things in the world more annoying, and I'd rather not have to change my favourable impression of you. One possible solution would be to get some "Pink Floyd - The Wall" stickers with the marching hammers and write "Tom's Hardware" in with the aforementioned felt pen.

xChaoSx

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2006

Brits only speak Truth. Inquirer is the Bible.

tool_462

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006
Please don't be a kiss ass - there's few things in the world more annoying, and I'd rather not have to change my favourable impression of you. One possible solution would be to get some "Pink Floyd - The Wall" stickers with the marching hammers and write "Tom's Hardware" in with the aforementioned felt pen.

Chuck means no harm. Look at his cute avatar! You can't be angry at that!

aBg_rOnGak

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2006

Please make one for me & FedEx it...pleasee.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whizzard9992

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2006
To Malaysia?!

lol. Yes. And he'll pay you $5,000 in a money order...

Oh wait, he said malaysia, not nigeria....

Have you tried looking through Tom's Home page for contact information?

http://www.tomshardware.com/site/contact.html

lol this thread should've ended with this post. I'm pretty sure it took more effort to register and post asking HOW to contact THG than just clicking the 'Contact Us' link ;)