[SOLVED] Touch screen not working help

JackFive

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
Hi guys
My Friend is offering me a Huawei honor 6x for less than 32$ and i don't have any other choice left.
Anyways,It's working Okay but sometimes becomes unresponsive ,While its working in the settings and not working in menu (can only swipe the notification bar and go to settings) and the touch is not working just above the on-screen buttons so it need to be fixed
So i wanted to ask what to replace to make it work again? the whole panel ? or the lcd digitizer or anything else?
Any help will be appreciable,Thanks have a nice day :)

Solution
That's not a very good phone.

It looks nice but does not perform very well

and it's camera quality is also bad.

and when you already know of it's unresponsiveness, there's no point in buying it.

JackFive

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
That's not a very good phone.

It looks nice but does not perform very well

and it's camera quality is also bad.

and when you already know of it's unresponsiveness, there's no point in buying it.
Thanks but what's the problem in this phone and what thing is supposed to replace ? im kinda confused in these things :/
Can you help?

Sagar_20

Distinguished
It is just lagging and is not in your control.

Perhaps it is your display that's causing this.

I'm not very sure of what replacement it needs but i know that you wouldn't be able to fix it yourself and also the replacement would cost you more than what that phone is worth.

Last edited:

JackFive

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
It is just lagging and is not in your control.

Perhaps it is your display that's causing this.

I'm not very sure of what replacement it needs but i know that you wouldn't be able to fix it yourself and also the replacement would cost you more than what that phone is worth.
No i won't fix it myself,But there's another option which is pretty useless XD
j5 2015 lcd is broken and turns off at 85 percent battery.
Well another thing to tell u is that it will be secondary phone(Personally use a s8 plus)
Thanks for your help thumbs up :))