Transferring accounts from Quicken to Money

I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to get all
the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all listed
but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow and
would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

Post to microsoft.public.money

"Sindi" <Sindi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to get
>all
> the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all
> listed
> but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow
> and
> would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

How do I do that? Can't find it.

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> Post to microsoft.public.money

> "Sindi" <Sindi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to get
> >all
> > the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all
> > listed
> > but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow
> > and
> > would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

What newsreader are you using? If it is Outlook Express, click on
Newsgroups on the dashboard at the top of the screen and enter
money
in the Display Newsgroup Which Contain box.

If you are using a browser, navigate to Google Groups and enter Microsoft
Money and hit the Search Groups button, or navigate to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ms_money/

> How do I do that? Can't find it.
>
> "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
>
>> Post to microsoft.public.money
>>
>> --
>> "Sindi" <Sindi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to
>> >get
>> >all
>> > the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all
>> > listed
>> > but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow
>> > and
>> > would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

You might also try
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.money&cat=en_US_a989d0d3-3dfa-422f-b9fd-ab708ee95ab9&lang=en&cr=US
You will have to cut and paste (remove any blanks caused by breaks). This
is found under: