TRENDnet Launching AC1900 Router Next Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionut19

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2008
"The average home has over eight wireless connected devices" I don't think that's true. My home has 1(my phone), i have a desktop PC and the rest do not use wireless. My friends have a maximum of 4-5, 2-3 phones and/or 2 laptops. And that's the hole family(2 parents and 1-2 kids). Well if you have many kids and each has a smartphone or laptop then yes, but 8 is average? I wonder if it can be set a limit to the data traffic in terms of speed for each connected device, if one needs more speed and the other does not, that would be great, to be able to program each remembered device with the desired bandwidth.

Swisser

Honorable
Jan 14, 2014
"The average home has over eight wireless connected devices" I don't think that's true. My home has 1(my phone), i have a desktop PC and the rest do not use wireless. My friends have a maximum of 4-5, 2-3 phones and/or 2 laptops. And that's the hole family(2 parents and 1-2 kids). Well if you have many kids and each has a smartphone or laptop then yes, but 8 is average? I wonder if it can be set a limit to the data traffic in terms of speed for each connected device, if one needs more speed and the other does not, that would be great, to be able to program each remembered device with the desired bandwidth.
I can see how 8 is average, we are a family of 3 and we have 14... Printers, tablets, phones, TVs, game systems, media devices, tablets, blu ray players, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.