Question Tried to set NVMe drive to RAID

Nov 3, 2021
For starters my motherboard is a MSI B460M

I just built a new system and had everything working fine and decided i wanted to make a RAID volume for my 500gb NVMe stick and when i loaded up RAID configuration and made a volume for the new stick and booted up i got a classic message saying “Reboot and Select proper Boot device” so i restarted my computer, went back to the RAID configuration and deleted the volume thinking that had something to do with it. Booted again and got the exact same message. It shows my actual boot drive in the BIOS, which is a 250gb SSD, and i even override boot and still shows nothing. Do I have to download windows again?

kanewolf

Titan

I just built a new system and had everything working fine and decided i wanted to make a RAID volume for my 500gb NVMe stick and when i loaded up RAID configuration and made a volume for the new stick and booted up i got a classic message saying “Reboot and Select proper Boot device” so i restarted my computer, went back to the RAID configuration and deleted the volume thinking that had something to do with it. Booted again and got the exact same message. It shows my actual boot drive in the BIOS, which is a 250gb SSD, and i even override boot and still shows nothing. Do I have to download windows again?
What were you planning on "RAIDing" ??? It doesn't sound like you have two similar devices to RAID.

USAFRet

Titan

Details, please.

RAID what?