Triple monitor recommendations

adankim

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013
Hello everyone,
recently I have been interested in triple monitor nvidia surround gaming. I was wondering what monitors would be appropriate for this setup according to my preferences below:
- I do not need a 1ms response time monitor (5ms makes no difference to me)
- prefer an ips monitor. I currently own a 1ms Benq XL2411Z 24in and a 5ms Asus ips MX279H 27in and I enjoyed playing on the Asus monitor more. The response time did not make any difference for me as well and I prefer the color reproduction on the ips panels a lot more.
- THIN BEZELS. I saw a lot of triple monitor setups with massive bezels and I don't like how there's big black 1.5in gaps between displays.
- I do not know if I should go 24in or 27in because I haven't experienced either.
- I would also like the mounting brackets on the back of the monitor for the triple monitor arms.
- 1920x1080

I have been looking at two monitors lately.
LG 27in ips framelss 1920x1080
aoc 27in ips frameless 1920x1080

I really appreciate the feedback!

I personally have a monitor that meets all of your requirements, except for 24'. It is the Asus MX239H (worth a look), it's a bright IPS display, and it has special anti ghosting technology that counters the 5ms response time well. And it has pretty much no bezel, making it great for triple monitor displays (keep in mind however, there is around a quarter of an inch of black space between the physical bezel and the screen itself).

I recommend Asus new refresh on it's MX series here (newer models of the MX239H): http://promotions.newegg.com/asus/15-1751/index.html?icid=310850

Vosgy

Honorable
Nov 24, 2014

I'm looking at the monitors you linked, and I can't see VESA mounts on them, which is a very important part of setting up an eye-finity/surround. Otherwise they look like nice panels, my work just got three similar ones from AOC, they are l2367fH, sadly no VESA on them either, even though when we bought them we told the place we wanted monitors with VESA mounts, lol. Lucky we don't really need the mounts.

adankim

Honorable
Dec 23, 2013

Hi! Thanks a lot for your recommendations. But I was looking for a monitor with the four mounting screw holes at the back for a triple monitor arm i plan on using. If i don't use the monitor arm the monitor you recommended me looks beautiful.