Trying to set up windows

Dec 30, 2017
Hi I recently bought the ibuypower trace930 and im having a bit of trouble setting up windows the
support line isnt open and evert time i boot up my pc it says that my pc needs to be repaired file:\windows\system32\winload.efi
Error code:0xc000000f

USAFRet

Titan

What do you mean by "setting up windows".

Didn't it come already installed?
What exact step is this failing on?

Mark RM

Admirable
so the key is ready right? What do you want to do, see if you can repair the windows that's there or install fresh?

Put the key into one the rear USB ports on the computer, select it as the boot device
manual for mobo is here
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/H110-PLUS/E11019_H110-PLUS_UM_WEB.pdf
section 2.2 shows you where to choose your boot device , in this case choose the USB key

If you choose to reinstall windows, just pick I don't have a key at startup, use the same version you have the license key for.

Dec 30, 2017

Well the computer i bought was supposed to be already set up but whenever I tried to start it, it would say that windows could not complete the installation. So i called tech support for the company that I bought the pc from the told me to use the re installation disc so i did that and now when ever i boot up my pc it says that my pc needs to be repaired

USAFRet

Titan

Put it back in the box, and take it back. Get a new one.
Or, better yet, get your money back, in full, and build a better PC for the same $$$.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

+1 put it back in the box and return it. You paid just over $1000 for it, and it was pre built, you should not need to do anything other than plug it in and go.