CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

I was remodelling some of my houses the other day, and I noticed that
I've got hardly any phones. Any number of armchairs, tables and plants,
but no phones. Are they significantly more complicated than other objects?

Anyone know of anywhere that's got some nice phones to download?

TIA.

CK

There was some kind of problem so that when you recoloured a phone you could
not recolour the handset image of the phone in use - so you'd have a green
phone (or whatever) and you would pick it up and the earpiece would be beige
again. I don't know as if they ever managed to fix this.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori

MM

"CK" <CatKiller@nospamplease.Bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> I was remodelling some of my houses the other day, and I noticed that
> I've got hardly any phones. Any number of armchairs, tables and plants,
> but no phones. Are they significantly more complicated than other objects?
>
> Anyone know of anywhere that's got some nice phones to download?
>
> TIA.
>
> CK

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

> There was some kind of problem so that when you recoloured a phone you could
> not recolour the handset image of the phone in use - so you'd have a green
> phone (or whatever) and you would pick it up and the earpiece would be beige
> again. I don't know as if they ever managed to fix this.

Yeah, I remember seeing that on the handful of recoloured phones that I
have now that you mention it. But not all the Maxis phones are beige, so
there must be alternatives for the handset.

CK

(wishing once more that he knew more about making objects)