Icecole25

Reputable
Apr 9, 2019
Hey everyone Ive been looking at the turtle beach elite atlas aero wireless pc gaming headset and it looks and seems amazing. I’ve watched a ton of reviews but before I pull the trigger on buying them I want to know what everyone’s thoughts on them are and experience with them. The software for them looks amazing so much customization it reminds me of a external amp/dac all built in to it.

Lutfij

Titan
I'm not a fan of wireless headsets since I'm old school with analog connectors(their fidelity). If you think that the headset ticks the boxes you're looking for, then go ahead. Have you looked at other brands before locking on to the Turtle Beach headset mentioned above? You don't mind working off of a wireless unit? The reason for concern is that wireless headset don't depend on the sound card on your platform, rather the USB port/docking station/wireless transmitter.

Icecole25

Reputable
Apr 9, 2019
I'm not a fan of wireless headsets since I'm old school with analog connectors(their fidelity). If you think that the headset ticks the boxes you're looking for, then go ahead. Have you looked at other brands before locking on to the Turtle Beach headset mentioned above? You don't mind working off of a wireless unit? The reason for concern is that wireless headset don't depend on the sound card on your platform, rather the USB port/docking station/wireless transmitter.
No I haven’t made my mind up just asking for some advice, and no it doesn’t have to be wireless. But I don’t mind going with a wireless headset because I’m currently using the steel series arctis pro wireless and it’s just old and run down now which is why I’m looking for something different. Brand really doesn’t matter I’ve used steel series, hyper x, Astro a40 tr edition with mix amp, sennheiser open back hd599, bayerdynamic dt990, audio technica 700s so I’ve used a ton of brands. But what is something that you would suggest. I like a decent amount of features I focus on fps games such as call of duty Warzone, escape from tarkov, valorant, rust games like that.

Icecole25

Reputable
Apr 9, 2019
Hey everyone looking to get a new headset I currently have the steel series arctis pro wireless and it’s just old and run down so I’m in the market for something new. It’s only used for gaming, I play games like cod Warzone, escape from tarkov, valorant,rust. I don’t have a preference weather wired or wireless. I’ve used studio open back headsets with a dac I’ve used Astro a40 tr editions with mix amp, hyper x, sennheiser hd 599, bayerdynamic dt 990. I’m someone who wants a headset with a decent amount of functionality’s I’ve been looking into the turtle beach atlas aero pro wireless I’ve also been looking at the razer black shark v2 pro wireless. Just looking for some advice as to what headset I should check out. Any suggestions?

Lutfij

Titan
If you could get them now, I'd have suggested the original Hyper X Cloud which was actually a rebranded Qpad headset and the other is the Thermaltake Level10 headset which was designed in collaboration with BMW design works, same guys who helped design the FT-1(Supra).

You do seem to be somewhat of an audiophile, IMHO.

Can you elaborate on what you what the audience to understand as "features"?

Icecole25

Reputable
Apr 9, 2019
features as in different eq settings, I know some headsets have super human hearing I want something with great software being able to adjust different levels and such. I looked at both and you can’t get either of what you suggested.