Unable to Install MSN Explorer

Hello

I am trying to install MSN Explorer component from my Windows XP cd. It is
unable to install because a file named auupdate.exe could not be found.

Any suggestions to remedy this problem? or A way to get around it?

Greatly appreciate any type of help. Thank you.

Vegen

You should be able to extract AUUPDATE.EXE from the CD. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310435.

Workaround: Subscribe & download MSN 9 via http://join.msn.com/
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)