[SOLVED] Undervolt Settings For (sapphire RX580 8GB pulse)

Sep 6, 2020
  • My GPU runs too hot until restart. I need to undervolt so it runs cooler. I don't need high frame rates or resolutions as my screen is 1080p and 60Hz.
  • I think I should edit vBios itself. But I want to use something like AMD Adrenaline Tuning until I get the best settings for the GPU.
iwv5fzydia761.jpg

• The Problem Is: what settings should I do? and I haven't done that before (what should I take care of)

• My PC:
  1. Ryzen 5 1600
  2. Sapphire Pulse Rx580 8 Gb
  3. MSI b450 Gaming Pro Carbon ac
  4. 16Gb Ram 3200
  5. 650w PSU Gigabyte

Solution
Adjust the last values in that bar diagram and meter below it. Your gaming clock speed is the one that's labeled State 7 (value is 1366) and the voltage is the the 1150 below that. Drop them at the same down (going down by 50 each) until you reach a satisfactory power-performance ratio that meets your ideal temps.
Adjust the last values in that bar diagram and meter below it. Your gaming clock speed is the one that's labeled State 7 (value is 1366) and the voltage is the the 1150 below that. Drop them at the same down (going down by 50 each) until you reach a satisfactory power-performance ratio that meets your ideal temps.

Solution