March 2005

--
- D
"Ivan" <yeah@duh.com> wrote in message
news:b66dnQ0nAbnEQX7cRVn-qQ@rogers.com...
> when is this supposed to be released?
>
> thanks

EB - Adelaide, Australia says March 18th - so how's that for specific? It
also means that it's going to be an international release for once.

MM

"D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> March 2005
>
> --
> - D
> "Ivan" <yeah@duh.com> wrote in message
> > when is this supposed to be released?
> >
> > thanks

ME

Madame Mim wrote:
> EB - Adelaide, Australia says March 18th - so how's that for specific? It
> also means that it's going to be an international release for once.
>
> MM
>

> "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>
>>March 2005
>>
>>--
>>- D
>>"Ivan" <yeah@duh.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>when is this supposed to be released?
>>>
>>>thanks

Yup, Amazon UK are quoting March 25th, so I would guess its going to be
pretty much everyone at once, near enough. Somehow though, I have a
sneaking feeling the OP was asking about a US release, since that's the
only country on earth, right? :)

Me wrote:
> Madame Mim wrote:
>> EB - Adelaide, Australia says March 18th - so how's that for
>> specific? It also means that it's going to be an international
>> release for once.
>>
>> MM
>>

>> "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>>
>>> March 2005
>>>
>>> --
>>> - D
>>> "Ivan" <yeah@duh.com> wrote in message

> Yup, Amazon UK are quoting March 25th, so I would guess its going to
> be pretty much everyone at once, near enough. Somehow though, I have
> sneaking feeling the OP was asking about a US release, since that's
> the only country on earth, right? :)

Well, given that the original poster that asked the question was
Canadian, I suspect you'd be wrong.

Though thanks for helping prove my assertian that non-Americans
(excluding most Australians and Poles) are in fact arrogant dipshits
with chips on their shoulders. That and the article on the BBC
website I read today promoting a conspiracy theory on how the US might
have caused the Tsunami, or at the very least, mysteriously protected
its base on Diego Garcia.

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Though thanks for helping prove my assertian that non-Americans
> (excluding most Australians and Poles) are in fact arrogant dipshits
> with chips on their shoulders.

Thanks for that rather broad insult. You could have thrown in a some or a
many so as not to insult people who have not done anything to tick you off.

Gareeth

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:18:07 -0600, Jeremy Reaban <jer@connectria.com>
wrote:

> Though thanks for helping prove my assertian that non-Americans
> (excluding most Australians and Poles) are in fact arrogant dipshits
> with chips on their shoulders.

And this, students, is the literary device known as "irony".

good sign." -G

ME

Jeremy Reaban wrote:
> Me wrote:
>
>>Madame Mim wrote:
>>
>>>EB - Adelaide, Australia says March 18th - so how's that for
>>>specific? It also means that it's going to be an international
>>>release for once.
>>>
>>>MM
>>>

>>>"D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

>>Yup, Amazon UK are quoting March 25th, so I would guess its going to
>>be pretty much everyone at once, near enough. Somehow though, I have

>>sneaking feeling the OP was asking about a US release, since that's
>>the only country on earth, right? :)
>

> Well, given that the original poster that asked the question was
> Canadian, I suspect you'd be wrong.
>
> Though thanks for helping prove my assertian that non-Americans
> (excluding most Australians and Poles) are in fact arrogant dipshits
> with chips on their shoulders. That and the article on the BBC
> website I read today promoting a conspiracy theory on how the US might
> have caused the Tsunami, or at the very least, mysteriously protected
> its base on Diego Garcia.

What's an "assertian?"

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> schrieb:

[..]
> Though thanks for helping prove my assertian that non-Americans
> (excluding most Australians and Poles) are in fact arrogant dipshits
> with chips on their shoulders.

You'd better ask yourself, WHY the US has such a bad reputation around
the world!

> That and the article on the BBC
> website I read today promoting a conspiracy theory on how the US might
> have caused the Tsunami, or at the very least, mysteriously protected
> its base on Diego Garcia.

To be honest, I wouldn't wonder if the US has something to do with it (by
accident or on purpose).

Oh guys really...
Americans in control of natural forces?

Pushing it a bit far there...

Their government isn't even one tenth that powerful
And causing it as an accident?
That was like the AIDS conspiracy thing, how it was Americans testing
biological weapons on Africans and their wildlife
that caused it
"a terrible accident"
Come on!

--
- D

"Martin Seibert" <realsyntech@gmx.at> wrote in message
> "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> schrieb:
>
> [..]
>> Though thanks for helping prove my assertian that non-Americans
>> (excluding most Australians and Poles) are in fact arrogant dipshits
>> with chips on their shoulders.
>
> You'd better ask yourself, WHY the US has such a bad reputation around
> the world!
>
>> That and the article on the BBC
>> website I read today promoting a conspiracy theory on how the US might
>> have caused the Tsunami, or at the very least, mysteriously protected
>> its base on Diego Garcia.
>
> To be honest, I wouldn't wonder if the US has something to do with it (by
> accident or on purpose).

"Martin Seibert" <realsyntech@gmx.at> wrote in message
> "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> schrieb:
>
> [..]
>> Though thanks for helping prove my assertian that non-Americans
>> (excluding most Australians and Poles) are in fact arrogant dipshits
>> with chips on their shoulders.
>
> You'd better ask yourself, WHY the US has such a bad reputation around
> the world!

A 4 letter word probably. LOL and I'm not talking about sexual stuff
here either.

>> That and the article on the BBC
>> website I read today promoting a conspiracy theory on how the US
>> might
>> have caused the Tsunami, or at the very least, mysteriously protected
>> its base on Diego Garcia.
>
> To be honest, I wouldn't wonder if the US has something to do with it
> (by
> accident or on purpose).

Blame it on Reno.

> "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
>> Though thanks for helping prove my assertian that non-Americans
>> (excluding most Australians and Poles) are in fact arrogant dipshits
>> with chips on their shoulders.
>
> Thanks for that rather broad insult. You could have thrown in a some
> or a many so as not to insult people who have not done anything to
> tick you off.
>
> Gareeth

Well.........why blame the whole US of A for what Bush did or does. Same
thing!

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> Well.........why blame the whole US of A for what Bush did or does. Same
> thing!

But he was casting people who don't do that as dipshits and arrogant because
of how he phrased it. certainly don't go around blaming all of the USA fot
the actions of Bush and various dimwitted senators. Still not being a Pole
or an Aussie I am according to the him a dipshit which is what I was
objecting to.

GAreeth

> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>

>> Well.........why blame the whole US of A for what Bush did or does.
>> Same thing!
>>
> But he was casting people who don't do that as dipshits and arrogant
> because of how he phrased it. certainly don't go around blaming all of
> the USA fot the actions of Bush and various dimwitted senators. Still
> not being a Pole or an Aussie I am according to the him a dipshit
> which is what I was objecting to.
>
> GAreeth

I do understand your point.

......B

rico

>> Though thanks for helping prove my assertian that non-Americans
>> (excluding most Australians and Poles) are in fact arrogant dipshits
>> with chips on their shoulders. That and the article on the BBC
>> website I read today promoting a conspiracy theory on how the US might
>> have caused the Tsunami, or at the very least, mysteriously protected
>> its base on Diego Garcia.
>>

> What's an "assertian?"

That is when a being from another planet analy rapes you.
"Attempted assertian" is when the attempt fails, and "Consential assertian "
is when you actually enjoy it.

Hope this helps.