Processor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz

Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

RAM
16.0 GB

Motherboard
ASUS H110M-K

I'm starting to look for an upgrade for my pc , any suggestions? Budget is ~500 euros , and I live in Latvia.

Solution
Wish ppl would learn to actually think about their suggestions before opening their mouths.

You have only one viable option for upgrade, anything lesser will just leave you wanting. That's the above mentioned i7-7700k. That's the biggest, baddest, meanest, strongest, fastest cpu available for your current motherboard. No 8 or 9 series will work, ignore all those other suggestions. There's 6th/7th lga1151 v1, and 8th/9th lga1151 v2. They are not the same regardless of pin count, and not compatible.

Fps limits are all cpu. It pre-renders every frame sent to the gpu. Gpu just has to live upto the limit, or fail, depending on detail settings and resolution. Your current cpu is capable of @ 300ish fps in csgo/office map. That 300fps gets...
My specs:

Processor

Video Card

RAM
16.0 GB

Motherboard
ASUS H110M-K

I'm starting to look for an upgrade for my pc , any suggestions? Budget is ~500 euros , and I live in Latvia.
What websites are available to you for buying PC hardware? As already mentioned, what do you do do with your system, and what is the purpose of the upgrade?

kaiminsh

Reputable
Jan 3, 2020
What websites are available to you for buying PC hardware? As already mentioned, what do you do do with your system, and what is the purpose of the upgrade?
Gaming most of the time, no issues for now , just want to improve framerate for games etc. All the major websites are available , like amazon , ebay , etc.

The most capable processor that your motherboard will support is a i7-7700K
Here is the full list:
Note that the i5-9400 suggested above is not on the list.

Your ram is sufficient for most anything.

If you do not now have a ssd, that is one of the best upgrades ever.

If you are a gamer, try this simple test:
Run YOUR games, but lower your resolution and eye candy.
This makes the graphics card loaf a bit.
If your FPS increases, it indicates that your cpu is strong enough to drive a better graphics configuration.
If your FPS stays the same, you are likely more cpu limited.

A good monitor is also an excellent upgrade.
Keep the old, it is most useful for desktop work.

Depending on what games you play, my suggestion would be either a full platform upgrade to something with more cores or a simple graphics card upgrade. If you play all the latest demanding games, I'd suggest a CPU+Motherboard upgrade to a 6-core processor, either from Intel or AMD. If you only play eSports games or less demanding games, then a GPU upgrade is more likely to improve your experience.

Edit: And you definitely need a better power supply.

kaiminsh

Reputable
Jan 3, 2020
Depending on what games you play, my suggestion would be either a full platform upgrade to something with more cores or a simple graphics card upgrade. If you play all the latest demanding games, I'd suggest a CPU+Motherboard upgrade to a 6-core processor, either from Intel or AMD. If you only play eSports games or less demanding games, then a GPU upgrade is more likely to improve your experience.

Edit: And you definitely need a better power supply.
Yeah, i mostly play CSGO and other fps titles , i don't really play any of the newest games that have came out , so then the gpu upgrade is best to upgrade right? Could you suggest a good gpu to upgrade to? And what about the PSU? Should i upgrade that too? Could you also suggest a good psu to upgrade to?

kaiminsh

Reputable
Jan 3, 2020
What monitor do you have? For CSGO, it might be worth it to stay with the current GPU and CPU and buy a 144 Hz monitor if you don't already have one.
I was actually looking for a 144hz monitor , i think I'm gonna go with the ZOWIE XL2411P, but for the hardware upgrades i still don't know , i mentioned that i only play csgo , sometimes when i want to take a break from csgo , i usually go play other games like GTA V, The Witcher 3 , etc. But i sometimes struggle with the fps in those games even with everything set to medium, i'm looking for an upgrade that is gonna help me get good fps with high, very high settings.

DracoB0T

Reputable
Apr 23, 2020
My specs:

Processor

Video Card

RAM
16.0 GB

Motherboard
ASUS H110M-K

Dear User,

Hey, you already have pretty decent specs, but if you want gaming performance, there is a few things you could upgrade. For starters, I would recommend upgrading go i5-8600K, the K versions on Intel CPU's give good amount of FPS boost. Also, the CPU has 6 cores and 6 threads, which is enough for gaming. I would also recommend upgrading your graphics card to A GTX 1660 Super or 1660 Ti. Either one is good enough and will give you maximum gaming experience when brought and tested. Also, you'll go from 3GB to 6GB of dedicated video memory.

16GB of RAM is enough for gaming, and also will be. However, you have not been specific on how fast your RAM is, in MHz. The minimum if ultimate gaming is 3000Mhz, 3200 or 3600MHz if your a serious gamer. Your motherboard is fine to be honest. You could sell your old parts to your local pc retail shop, and use that money. Slowly upgrade your PC, don't do it all at once if you don't have the money. Thanks for reading this as it is much appreciated! :D

Yeah, I'd also suggest sticking to your current CPU and upgrading the GPU. You'll get good CSGO FPS, and in GTA V, Witcher 3 and whatever else you play you'll easily get to high settings, even ultra, and get good FPS. Upgrade to the best GPU you can afford, which would be either RX 5700 XT, RTX 2060 Super or at most an RTX 2070. I'd say the 2070 is a bit overkill, so go for either 5700 XT or 2060 Super. The 5700 XT is faster by a few FPS in almost every game, and is usually a bit cheaper than the 2060 Super. But, it draws much more power, so you'd want a 650 W PSU to be safe.