[SOLVED] Upgrade Suggestions

fitsou

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2012
I currently have a i3 processor with socket 1155. I would like to upgrade and go to a motherboard with 1151 socket with uniDIMM feature. I’m on a badget here and I want to spare money by using my DDR3 RAMs. I GPU is GTX Titan.
What motherboard and what CPU Must I choose?
I’m not high maintenance guy. I want to run WoW and some other games in low graphics.

Solution
We really need the exact motherboard model, ideally full pc spec. What’s the budget for this upgrade? The trouble is the older i7’s which will probably work with your system tend to be overpriced for their level of performance and you most likely will need a new cpu cooler. Often you are better selling what you have and going with a modern cpu/motherboard/RAM combination.
We really need the exact motherboard model, ideally full pc spec. What’s the budget for this upgrade? The trouble is the older i7’s which will probably work with your system tend to be overpriced for their level of performance and you most likely will need a new cpu cooler. Often you are better selling what you have and going with a modern cpu/motherboard/RAM combination.

Solution