Hello. I need a help. My PC setup ( HP Pavilion 500-004ec ) is:
CPU: AMD A10-6700
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Motherboard: MSI 2AE0
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 645 GDDR5
HDD: Seagate ST2000DM
SSD: SanDisk SDSA5GK-016G-100
Source: 300W

I have a question. Is there any option to upgrade my PC for +-200 euro? :) Thanks

Solution
It depends on what you want. If it's better gaming performance then I agree with clutchc the GTX 1050 Ti is a great choice if you're on that tight of a budget. You could also double your RAM for less than 200 if you're willing to stick with the older DDR3 G.Skill has 16gb of RAM on newegg.com for just $75 USD. If you're looking for better performance those are the best options. However, looking at your current build I do see something that could potentially be a roadblock to upgradability: your motherboard and CPU only use the older FM2 standard with PCIE 2.0 slots. From what I understand, with FM2 you can upgrade your GPU but it will be limited to only PCIE 2.0 speeds. Not a huge deal I guess, but if you want to take full advantage of...

AntonioE1778

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
It depends on what you want. If it's better gaming performance then I agree with clutchc the GTX 1050 Ti is a great choice if you're on that tight of a budget. You could also double your RAM for less than 200 if you're willing to stick with the older DDR3 G.Skill has 16gb of RAM on newegg.com for just $75 USD. If you're looking for better performance those are the best options. However, looking at your current build I do see something that could potentially be a roadblock to upgradability: your motherboard and CPU only use the older FM2 standard with PCIE 2.0 slots. From what I understand, with FM2 you can upgrade your GPU but it will be limited to only PCIE 2.0 speeds. Not a huge deal I guess, but if you want to take full advantage of an upgraded GPU you will need to upgrade your MOBO and CPU unfortunately, which will cost much more than 200 euro. But barring that, your memory and GPU are good places to start I think.

Solution