Question URGENT! HELP ME!!! Ryzen Master Crashes My PC into black screen and how to fix it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2019
So here is my part list: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/BTYhD2 It's been working perfectly fine until I watch this stupid video on youtube:
View: https://youtu.be/_WOtXtDZLd8
SO I download Ryzen Master, and then update my BIOS First of all after I updated my BIOS, System doesn't allow me to access BIOS anymore Here comes the worst, After I installed Ryzen Master, I opened and checked it out, there was a creator tab, so i clicked on it, apply it and after that my PC Crashed !!!!!! so now when I turn it on, just the PC is running, my monitor, mouse and keyboard dont get any signal. On my Asus ROG B450-F, the warning light turned yellow ....
Please help me pleaseeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!! Thank you in advance!!!!

Reactions: bencos2018
Nov 11, 2019
Reset CMOS/BIOS, boot windows to Safe Mode and uninstall Ryzen Master and from now on use it only for checking.
Hi, so i reset the CMOS, the PC now boot up and this screen appear and now I can't press any key from my keyboard
74709217_443933829532607_3655093297191321600_n.jpg

Nov 11, 2019
Hi, so i reset the CMOS, the PC now boot up and this screen appear and now I can't press any key from my keyboard
74709217_443933829532607_3655093297191321600_n.jpg
With the computer on, unplug the USB keyboard and plug it in. I connected a PS2 keyboard (I know it is ancient). This keyboard is recognized by the BIOS at boot-up each time. I plug my computers into a UPS and leave on for years.
I am also having the same issue with the Ryzen 2700 computer crashing. I have done all the items listed in the video. I have I built 3 in the past month. Putting on a DeepCool 400 fan seems to solve the issue if the computer is not "pushed". I also disabled 4 of the 8 processors with the stock fan. That seems to help. I am currently installing a DeepCool fan with 4 processors disabled to see if this problem goes away forever. I have been adjusting settings in the registry, monitoring the system logs, etc. These are very small incremental gains.
I can't afford the time. I replaced the MB, CPU and different RAM. The computer still locks when pushed.

I don't feel like spending hundreds of dollars more to solve AMD's problem. They are ignoring the issue. Switching back to Intel maybe the answer and ignore AMD.
Hope this helps.

Nov 11, 2019
With the computer on, unplug the USB keyboard and plug it in. I connected a PS2 keyboard (I know it is ancient). This keyboard is recognized by the BIOS at boot-up each time. I plug my computers into a UPS and leave on for years.
I am also having the same issue with the Ryzen 2700 computer crashing. I have done all the items listed in the video. I have I built 3 in the past month. Putting on a DeepCool 400 fan seems to solve the issue if the computer is not "pushed". I also disabled 4 of the 8 processors with the stock fan. That seems to help. I am currently installing a DeepCool fan with 4 processors disabled to see if this problem goes away forever. I have been adjusting settings in the registry, monitoring the system logs, etc. These are very small incremental gains.
I can't afford the time. I replaced the MB, CPU and different RAM. The computer still locks when pushed.

I don't feel like spending hundreds of dollars more to solve AMD's problem. They are ignoring the issue. Switching back to Intel maybe the answer and ignore AMD.
Hope this helps.
I solved the problem. But yes it is true... My old i5 6600k working just fine and idk why I decided to build another PC and chose AMD... now probably I'm going back to i5 9600k or something intel

Reactions: bencos2018
Status
Not open for further replies.