URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

radium69

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2007
hey, i have a very annoying problem :s my antec fusion case with 430 watt antec earthwatts (what i believe is in it by standard) has only 2 sata power connecters !?!?! this is driving me nuts... and the spacing between the hard disk and DVD case drive is too big to get them together ... so now i have the option to choose one HD or ONE DVD, i really wanted to install windows vista on it.

But now I just can't ? I've searched the net and it says they have standard 4 sata power connecters :S this is so akward... anyone pleace enlighten me...

thanks,
KC

I actually had the same sort of problem with a computer I bought once. The power cord on the back was not long enough to reach the wall outlet! The outlet was sort of off-centered over to once side of the wall. So I sold the house, and bought new house with a wall plugin more centered in the wall. What a pain that was.

Steven Bancroft

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2008

Almost poetry

rodney_ws

Splendid
Dec 29, 2005

Jesus Christ... go easy on the guy. He came here to be helped.. not to be unfairly criticized.

Uh, dude...they make 4 pin molex to SATA adapters as well as 4 pin molex extensions...just buy the extensions and/or adapters you need to power everything...

rozar

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2007

Dude if you had only come to this forum and posted a request for help in all CAPS we could have saved your house!!! :kaola: :kaola: :kaola: