Each of you who have this specific problem with usb, when come blue
screen and comp reboot => UNISTALL every new harware and software,
which you recently installed. In my case was problem Zone Alarm Pro.
Now problem is gone. Good luck. Seal

How u have done
is there any virus was there ur system.
thanks