Question Used air cooler advise needed

Jan 6, 2022
Hello,

I found a used air cooler nh-d15, i was told it was only used for few times, i have attached the pics here below, so any advise for what i should be looking for before buying it.

pictures

kanewolf

Titan
Hello,

I found a used air cooler nh-d15, i was told it was only used for few times, i have attached the pics here below, so any advise for what i should be looking for before buying it.

pictures
Does it have the correct mounting hardware for your specific motherboard type and CPU type?

The pictures look like it has most/all of the mounting hardware. Look at the instructions included if you have an AM4 or newer Intel motherboard. Since it is used, it could be old enough that it doesn't have the latest CPUs included in the mounting hardware.

Jan 6, 2022
Does it have the correct mounting hardware for your specific motherboard type and CPU type?

The pictures look like it has most/all of the mounting hardware. Look at the instructions included if you have an AM4 or newer Intel motherboard. Since it is used, it could be old enough that it doesn't have the latest CPUs included in the mounting hardware.
Getting the mobo in a couple of days and it will be rog strix 570e or msi tomahawk 570 based on local availability, and i have a 5800x am4 cpu