Question Userbenchmark not detecting my GPU ?

Sep 24, 2023
hello i have rtx 3060ti aorus elite and i have fps drops so i tried user benchmark but its not detecting my gpu and the video cable is in gpu not mother board and i tried ddu still same problem does anyoneknow how to solve this also if you have any solves for the fps drop pls tell me

Edit: I tried closing msi afterburner and it worked well now I have only the fps drop and stutter problem I will make another thread for that thank you guys

Last edited:
hello i have rtx 3060ti aorus elite and i have fps drops so i tried user benchmark but its not detecting my gpu and the video cable is in gpu not mother board and i tried ddu still same problem does anyoneknow how to solve this also if you have any solves for the fps drop pls tell me
RTSS (msi afterburner) doesnt work with userbenchmark, close it before launching userbenchmark

Sep 24, 2023
Your cpu is overheating. Check temperatures.
What cpu cooler are you using?
Can you show a photo of your system with side panel removed?
What is your ambient room temperature?
my temp doesn't exceed 65 or even 60 on cpu and gpu doesn't exceed 70 so its not overheating and i am using xigmatek air killer pro and i can't get a picture of side panel removed i can get picture but side panel is in so tomorrow i will send pic

my temp doesn't exceed 65 or even 60 on cpu and gpu doesn't exceed 70 so its not overheating and i am using xigmatek air killer pro and i can't get a picture of side panel removed i can get picture but side panel is in so tomorrow i will send pic
You might want to update the bios and also the chipset driver if it's old.

When you run ubm reboot and wait a few mins.
Then run ubm with the browser closed.
Post a link to the results page.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2023

Post a link to the results page.
This is what I did when tried user benchmark and my bios already updated to latest although the chipset

This is what I did when tried user benchmark and my bios already updated to latest although the chipset
Ubm shows your bios is old check the mobo site for updates also check the chipset driver for updates.

After you do that run ubm like I said and post a link to the results.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2023
Ubm shows your bios is old check the mobo site for updates also check the chipset driver for updates.

After you do that run ubm like I said and post a link to the results.
Yes I opened mobo site I noticed that they made another update in 9/14 i will update and tell you but chipset driver I checked and it's latest update

Sep 24, 2023
Do you have multiple monitors connected?
Try disabling or disconnecting secondary monitor.

Try setting Vsync to adaptive in Nvidia control panel.
Turn off Gsync, if you have it enabled (monitor settings - with buttons on monitor and Nvidia Control panel settings).
I have g sync disabled also secondary monitor i unplugged it I putted v-sync on adaptive also this didn't fix the problem and is xmp profile could be problem I have 3200mhz ram and I am enabling xmp profile that make it work with 3200mhz