Question Using Amd gpu and Intel igpu for multiple displays but can't duplicate the displays( clone )

Jun 13, 2019
I have a R7 260x and Intel HD Graphics and i have 2 monitors and they work but when i try to duplicate them i only get 3 options in display properties, "Extend these displays", "Show only on 1" and "Show only on 2". Weird thing is that last night when i first tried them i was given the option to duplicate them but today when i turned my pc on the option was gone

I have a R7 260x and Intel HD Graphics and i have 2 monitors and they work but when i try to duplicate them i only get 3 options in display properties, "Extend these displays", "Show only on 1" and "Show only on 2". Weird thing is that last night when i first tried them i was given the option to duplicate them but today when i turned my pc on the option was gone

If you want to duplicate the displays they will need to both be connected to the same card- also the R7 260X supports multiple displays (up to three) so you are probably best just running both displays off of that....

Jun 13, 2019
If you want to duplicate the displays they will need to both be connected to the same card- also the R7 260X supports multiple displays (up to three) so you are probably best just running both displays off of that....
Yeah but since it only has one hdmi port i was trying to use the one on the motherboard but i think ill buy a dvi cable and a dvi to hdmi adapter. Thanks tho

Reactions: cdrkf