I'm now dowloading abandonware USM98, but do you know any other football
manager game I could find that worths the effort?

--
Eduardo Liguori

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> I'm now dowloading abandonware USM98, but do you know any other
> football manager game I could find that worths the effort?

Ehm, yes, the "sierra games". Sierra Soccer Manager or something like
that..damn..it could be "ultimate soccer".

Em Wed, 30 Mar 2005 19:13:43 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> I'm now dowloading abandonware USM98, but do you know any other
>> football manager game I could find that worths the effort?
>>

> Ehm, yes, the "sierra games". Sierra Soccer Manager or something like
> that..damn..it could be "ultimate soccer".

I think they're the same ;-)

--
Eduardo Liguori

Whatabout Premier Manager if you can find it ? I remember taking Bromsgrove
Rovers from nonleague to Premier League Champs :) try doing that on FM2005
or any CM game !!!!
Phil

"Eduardo Liguori" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
I'm now dowloading abandonware USM98, but do you know any other football
manager game I could find that worths the effort?

--
Eduardo Liguori

Em Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:44:43 +0000 (UTC), Conkers 'other' bad fur day
<hmmmm@doubtit.co.uk> escreveu:

> Whatabout Premier Manager if you can find it ? I remember taking
> Bromsgrove
> Rovers from nonleague to Premier League Champs :) try doing that on
> FM2005
> or any CM game !!!!
> Phil
>
> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> I'm now dowloading abandonware USM98, but do you know any other football
> manager game I could find that worths the effort?

it has Premier Manager, will try to download it today, tks
hope it works, as I could not make USM run properly

--
Eduardo Liguori

On the 30 Mar 2005, "Eduardo Liguori" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> I'm now dowloading abandonware USM98, but do you know any other football
> manager game I could find that worths the effort?

The Amiga version of Sensible World of Soccer 96/97. The management
side is a little light for CM/FM veterans, but the game is quite simply
the best 'arcade' football game ever made.

There is apparently a fully legal Amiga emulator available, I think it
was mentioned in a recent issue of RetroGamer. Might be UAE, but I
can't swear to it.

--
Jades' First Encounters Site - http://www.jades.org/ffe.htm
The best Frontier: First Encounters site on the Web.

nospam@jades.org /is/ a real email address!

Andy

Hi all,

Where can i get all these games your on about.... I have fond memories of
them all!!

TIA

Andy