[SOLVED] utorrent content avaliablity and open source switching

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
are the software and files that are available on utorrent are the same on itunes and google play? i want to be able to get the same content that's on itunes and google play on utorrent like podcasts, tv shows/movies and music and i want them to be legitimate content not the pirated stuff that I remember always finding on there the last time I used utorrent and other bit torrents.

Also is there open source software were I can "manage" my iphone like I can in itunes?

D

Deleted member 14196

There is no open source software that you can manage your iPhone with you have to use Apple software

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
There is no open source software that you can manage your iPhone with you have to use Apple software

Some years back there was a program that you could use that "was" (not) iTunes and allowed considerable control over i devices. I seriously doubt that the software flaw/window that allowed that at the time is still available.
What really sort of stank for me about that was I used it on several devices I had at the time. The phone is LONG gone, but the pods were found in a drawer. I cannot for the life of me recall what that program was. Among the things is did was to keep the device from phoning home within iTunes and I cannot flash them back to stock again.