Question Various windows issues upon starting as well as apparent corruption [Please help]

YazZy444

Commendable
May 13, 2019
I woke up today after using my pc successfully the other night and found mysf stuck in a boot repair loop, I tried various of things on the internet such as trying to go into safe mode (it wouldn't even let me do that) and a lot of cmd stuff which didn't work (friend said it's because I don't have admin) and also tried anything else i could find on the internet but to be brief, I have a Windows 10 pc have been trying to fix this boot loop for about 5 hours, I've tried various things such as unplugging everything, going through all options ( apart from resetting my pc entirely ) I've done the check desk command, everything I could and the only different result I got was the error code 0xc0000001 blue screen, after some digging apparently my Windows is so corrupted that I need to use a separate device to boot it, my question is, is there anything else I can do to restore my pc back to a functional state or perhaps even reinstall Windows without using an external hardware device? My hardware itself is fine but I am really confused and really need help with this issue, I'll provide any extra details needed, just want to know what I can do and hopefully how, I'm not the most tech savvy person out there and everything I tried hasn't worked. Thank you for reading and any possible advice given to me.

rgd1101

Don't
7700 should not work in 300 series

brand and model of the psu?
what is the storage?

YazZy444

Commendable
May 13, 2019
7700 should not work in 300 series

brand and model of the psu?
what is the storage?
My mistake, sorry, its an i7-8700, the ram is 3000mhz and the storage is just a regular sata 480 SSD I have an additional drive but it's an external only and is sometimes not plugged in, the PSU, however, I do not know.