Question Vega 56 randomly freezing / blackscreen while gaming

Jul 3, 2019
Hi,
recently my league of legends randomly starts freezing for about 10 seconds in teamfights. It happens maybe one out of three games. The whole screen goes black and my pc doesnt respond to anything, until the freezing ends.
Im pretty sure it is caused by my graphic card, since the Adrenaline software program, crashes as well and needs longer than usual to boot up.
I didnt have this problem until now.
The card is not overclocked.

What ive tried to do:

• ran multiple ram tests (my ram is fine)
  • downgrade driver (im running the recommended 2020 adrenalin software)
  • reinstall windows

Is there anything else i could do to fix the problem ?
Should i maybe go back to 2019 drivers since AMD stated that: "Although Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2 resolves many black screen issues, AMD is aware that some users may still experience black screen or system hang issues during extended periods of gameplay. AMD will continue to monitor and investigate reports of these issues closely."

May 15, 2020
Hi,
recently my league of legends randomly starts freezing for about 10 seconds in teamfights. It happens maybe one out of three games. The whole screen goes black and my pc doesnt respond to anything, until the freezing ends.
Im pretty sure it is caused by my graphic card, since the Adrenaline software program, crashes as well and needs longer than usual to boot up.
I didnt have this problem until now.
The card is not overclocked.

What ive tried to do:

• ran multiple ram tests (my ram is fine)
  • downgrade driver (im running the recommended 2020 adrenalin software)
  • reinstall windows

Is there anything else i could do to fix the problem ?
Should i maybe go back to 2019 drivers since AMD stated that: "Although Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2 resolves many black screen issues, AMD is aware that some users may still experience black screen or system hang issues during extended periods of gameplay. AMD will continue to monitor and investigate reports of these issues closely."
whats the make and model of the psu?