Jul 17, 2019
So, I recently got a Zotac 2080ti amp extreme, and I feel like one of the only ways to back my money's worth is to also show it off. The problem is I spent all of my money on the 2080 ti so I don't have the money to completely change my case to vertically mount it. Also, I really like the look of the 460x so I would prefer to keep it anyways. My problem is that I am not sure what vertical mount mod would offer the best fit. I know cable mod has their mount that can be used without modding the case but it also moves the card to the right, and because the 2080 ti is so long I would have to remove a fan or two from the front for it to fit. I'm also not sure if things like the cooler master verticle mount would work since it does not rest on the PSU shroud and rather goes above it a small bit, and I think the extra height will interfere with my CPU cooler. So any suggestions on how I could get it to be vertically mounted would be very appreciated.
My CPU cooler is the cryorig h7
The following links are pictures for reference:
pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
Thanks in advance
Update- I ended up getting Phantek's vertical mount. With a little bit of modding (basically just snipping away at the back of the case to allow for cables to be plugged in), I was able to get my GPU to mount vertically with a few millimeters to spare in-between the card and the CPU cooler

Last edited:
Solution
I belive none of the vertical mounts wont rest on the PSU shroud. Coolermaster vertical mount is good i use it in my second computer and even with a noctua NH u12s there is a big margin between GPU and Cpu cooler BUT you have to mod the case if you dont have a Coolermaster CASE. Only the Corsair 570x mirror black case have out of the box vertical gpu support and that was the reason i picked it and not the simple 460X , 570X versions. And yes i see from the pictures the space between front fans and gpu is really small. I believe the only way is to mod it if you want to keep this case.
I belive none of the vertical mounts wont rest on the PSU shroud. Coolermaster vertical mount is good i use it in my second computer and even with a noctua NH u12s there is a big margin between GPU and Cpu cooler BUT you have to mod the case if you dont have a Coolermaster CASE. Only the Corsair 570x mirror black case have out of the box vertical gpu support and that was the reason i picked it and not the simple 460X , 570X versions. And yes i see from the pictures the space between front fans and gpu is really small. I believe the only way is to mod it if you want to keep this case.

Last edited:
Solution
Your card: Card Length 308mm x 113mm x 57mm (12.13in x 4.45in x 2.24in)
My card: Height: 4.376in - 111.15mm Length: 10.5in - 266.7mm
Their height is is only 3mm difference.

Your cooler: L126 mm x W123 mm x H145 mm
My cooler: W125 mm x H158 mm

Your cpu width is 123mm and mine 125mm so i believe it should fit like mine you just have to cut the pci-e slots so you can install the Coolermaster vertical mount.

Here is how it looks: View: https://imgur.com/a/dqAVwhF