Question Very high Hard Page Faults/s RAM works fine

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 8, 2020
Okay so I've really hit a dead end here, the issue being having a large amound of hard page faults being caused by Discord, Firefox/Chrome, OBS and various windows processes such as MsMpEng.exe and svchost.exe. This is making my pc very slow and causing BSOD (Page Fault on Nonpaged area).

Heres a list of things I have tried to fix the issue;

Disabling XMP
Updating Drivers
Upgrading to an SSD to boot OS
Isolating RAM (errors with both sticks so very unlikely to be faulty)
Full drive scan that took hours and hours
SFC Scan
DISM Tool (
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
)
Windows memory scan
Reinstalling windows
Configuring Page write settings in windows
Reinstalling/Updating problematic programs

Here are my specs

Ryzen 7 2700X
Gigabyte B450 AORUS
Corsair 16GB (2x 8GB) 3000Mhz DDR4
Asus Expedition GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Aerocool Integrator 500W Semi Modular PSU
Toshiba 1TB HDD
Adata Ultimate SU650 240GB SSD

Two recent BSOD Dumps (only ones in minidump)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16onxa6sbuxH2HwP3iByoUY1NZzwUNCfd?usp=sharing

Thankyou in advance for any help, really struggling with this.

Oct 8, 2020
can you do us a favour and uninstall valorant until we have fixed the BSOD problem as it could be causing some of them as well. Once we know PC doesn't bsod without it on PC, you can put it back on... just know it could be cause.
Problem is, Im on a team so I have to attend scrims and such
Google Drive I've added 2 more BSOD dumps, Is it possible I can just disable vanguard and report if I have BSOD during that session?

Oct 8, 2020
Hello, Its been over a month now and nothings changed, today was really bad 1 random restart and 4 complete freezes/BSOD whilst playing counter strike
I've uploaded the dump to the Google Drive I made sure that I didnt have valorant anti cheat running, however it is still installed on my pc, only one dump file appeared

If theres no new information, would it still be necessary to uninstall valorant, at this point I have no option

sorry for reviving this horrible thread and thankyou in advanced.