Question Very inconsistent memtest86 result: RAM (usually) only show errors 5 min after BSOD

Jan 25, 2020
Just got a BSOD while writing this post... Bought RAM two weeks ago, correct timings latency etc. to the integrated one on my laptop, updated BIOS, updated Windows, checked memtest86: 4 passes. Nice. But then it starts crashing. And strangely as in the title: RAM (usually) only shows (10000) errors in test 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 within 5 min after BSOD. If I bring the laptop somewhere and/or just randomly memtest, it never showed any errors at all (I think I'll still be able to convince retailer to swap my RAM with the log files because it's a Gskill Ripjaws and they have lifetime warranty). I tried imitating the condition, using the computer for a while, heat it up with prime95, watching youtube and running games on both graphic cards, removing and plugging in the battery then test... Nothing. No errors. Unless suddenly it got BSOD, then I can immediately find errors, but just 5 min later all the errors... disappear. And I just couldn't recreate the BSOD: sometimes I'm watching YouTube, sometimes I'm running Nox, sometimes I'm running Powerpoint and SumatraPDF, and sometimes, I just login and 15 seconds later PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA.

Oh and one more thing: I'm running dual OS with Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10 and use them equally frequent, but Ubuntu got crashed only once (right after it BSOD on Windows I booted in Ubuntu if I recalled correctly), while Windows 10 got crashed frequently. Which is strange, because they say Linux usually is more vulnerable to bad RAM.

What do you think? What is the cause, and how do I recreate the BSOD? Is this definitely a bad RAM, or is it a compatibility problem? Is there a solution to this, or should I just switch the RAM, maybe to a different one or a different brand?

Here's the RAM: https://www.gskill.com/search?keywords=f4-2133c15s-16grs
Laptop: Asus K550VX-XX142D
Here're the error logs: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ucm1cwsm9cvy1/error

Thank you!