[SOLVED] Very poor Bluetooth connection.

imneverstop

Prominent
May 30, 2019
So I use Sony WH-CH700N wireless headphones (which tbh might not be the best option for use with pc).

A few days ago when I fully charged them Bluetooth connection with my pc completely dropped. Whenever I cover my headphones with hands, sound fully cuts out. They seem to work fine when the pc case is open and they are just next to the motherboard. However, if I pair them with an android phone, they work just fine.

I have done so many things.

*Turned off/unplugged any device that may interfere with the signal.
*Unpaired my headphones
*Reinstalled Bluetooth drivers on my motherboard
*Uninstalled every Bluetooth device under Device manager and restarted the system
*Restarted and changed some settings under Run>services.msc>Bluetooth Service Support Properties
*Changed some numbers under in Registry Editor
*Ran Bluetooth Troubleshooter which by the way comes up with Problem found every time I ran it. It says
Check Bluetooth radio status > Fixed

I had some issues before as well, but they always resolved themselves out when I turned off/on the headphones.

Solution
The fact your hands block the Bluetooth signal is because Bluetooth can not pass through your body, even just your hands.

What make/model of PC, motherboard and Graphics Card. Sometimes a graphics card will load audio drives that interfere with audio devices. In device Manager, click Sound, video, and game controllers and see if your headphone driver is present. Also, Bluetooth and Wifi come from the same chip and share the same frequency; any problems with your Wifi? Reinstalling your wifi drivers may also help (there is a Bluetooth driver in your Network Adapters in Device Manager. Find the Bluetooth/ Wifi chip on your MB remove and reinsert and check antenna connections.
The fact your hands block the Bluetooth signal is because Bluetooth can not pass through your body, even just your hands.

What make/model of PC, motherboard and Graphics Card. Sometimes a graphics card will load audio drives that interfere with audio devices. In device Manager, click Sound, video, and game controllers and see if your headphone driver is present. Also, Bluetooth and Wifi come from the same chip and share the same frequency; any problems with your Wifi? Reinstalling your wifi drivers may also help (there is a Bluetooth driver in your Network Adapters in Device Manager. Find the Bluetooth/ Wifi chip on your MB remove and reinsert and check antenna connections.

Last edited:
Solution

imneverstop

Prominent
May 30, 2019

Well, dude, I didn't know that Bluetooth and Wifi came from the same chip. I have H370 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI motherboard and it comes with little LTE antenna and since I recently bought a 4G router, to stabilize my connection more I thought I didn't need the antenna and just attached it to router :D I can't believe the solution was this simple, I should have linked the recent detachment of the antenna in my brain as a possible cause of problem