Question Very slow start with SSD on HP Pavilion dv6-6c80la laptop

Mar 21, 2023
Hi, it turns out that I recently put an SSD in my HP Pavilion dv6-6c80la laptop, which has an i7-2670QM and 2x4GB of Ram. Well the SSD I put was a Kingston A400 480GB and when the system is on, all correct, it goes fast and so on. The problem comes at startup, which takes 1 minute and 30 seconds, which seems to me a lot to have an SSD. I tried to remove startup programs, reinstall Windows 10, update BIOS, but nothing. I tried another SSD, a WD Blue, but it had the same problem, so I ruled out that it could be the SSD.
What could be the problem?
Thanks for the help in advance.

Mar 21, 2023
Is the 1m30sec spent mostly on Windows loading up or also on the bios. Perhaps bios settings need tweaking.

What happens is that the typical Windows logo appears and the system loads. After that, the screen stays black for about 1 minute and a long time. After that, the logon screen comes up and you get to the desktop. What seems strange to me is that it stays black and takes so long to get to the desktop.

Mar 21, 2023
What happens is that the typical Windows logo appears and the system loads. After that, the screen stays black for about 1 minute and a long time. After that, the logon screen comes up and you get to the desktop. What seems strange to me is that it stays black and takes so long to get to the desktop.
Perhaps there is a problem with drivers. Make sure that all drivers are from the manufacturer website and not the ones automatically chosen by Windows