VGA Driver Error

Mar 22, 2018
I have recently installed low end motherboard with Core 2 Duo 3.0GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, 2GB nVidia GT710 DDR3 graphic card(GPU).
The problem is my VGA is not working with motherboard VGA port but is working with GPU's VGA Port I've tried to install Driver CD of motherboard but it is showing the error message amidst of installation "computer doesn't meet the minimum requirement setup exit"
Also only nvidia gt710 is showing in dispaly adapters in device manager. What would be the possible solution?

Solution
Most motherboards automatically disable the IGP when a discrete card is installed. If there is an option in the BIOS to enable them both at the same time then it will be seen by the driver installer and usable, provided you aren't using Vista or Windows 7.

XP and Windows 8-10 allow using multiple cards that use different video drivers at the same time, while those OSes don't.
Most motherboards automatically disable the IGP when a discrete card is installed. If there is an option in the BIOS to enable them both at the same time then it will be seen by the driver installer and usable, provided you aren't using Vista or Windows 7.

XP and Windows 8-10 allow using multiple cards that use different video drivers at the same time, while those OSes don't.

Solution
Mar 22, 2018

I am currently using Windows 8 Pro x64, will you tell me how to enable IGP through BIOS

That would not be possible given only the information that it's some "low end motherboard."

You can look in the BIOS yourself, and see if there is a setting to initialize onboard IGP before PCIe. Then your primary monitor should be attached to the motherboard's VGA, and the secondary one to the GT710. It's too bad it's not a GT705 or GT610 because those Fermi cards support two analog VGA outputs. Any money for a DVI-D to VGA adapter would be better spent towards a DVI or HDMI monitor.

FYI: depending on which motherboard chipset you have, the IGP may not support hardware acceleration of H.264, WebGL or layers acceleration for your browser like the GT710 does.