Question Do i need a bios update for new h410m h v2 for used i3 10105f?

Lone_1

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2017
I just bought new gigabyte h410m h v2 (rev1.7) and i have used i3 10105f i checked everything all connections ,reseat ram, clear cmos,another ram, another psu, another gpu... all i got is that pc turns on but no beeps, no nothing just running. So i wonder if an bios update will do the trick but to even try that i have to buy something like celeron to even try it..
Specs:
Cpu: i3 10105f
Gpu:zotac gtx 1050ti(tried it in 2 different pc's)
Ram:corsair vengance 2x8 gb also tested working
Psu:ms 550w

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
The 10th gen i3 should have native support with 4xx chipset.

Does this board have a debug light or speaker?

Triple check your socket array make sure no pins are damaged, make sure RAM is fully seated, might even try a different stick out of another machine (etc.) to see if there is a RAM issue.

Lone_1

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2017

Triple check your socket array make sure no pins are damaged, make sure RAM is fully seated, might even try a different stick out of another machine (etc.) to see if there is a RAM issue.
I tried ram from my pc (gskill 2x16) one by one or both nothing happens even when i turn it on without ram it gives me no sound or anything,no light no speaker so i find like 5 attachable speakers from other pc's and nothing happens...

Lone_1

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2017

All pins are in place and checked sure that ram is seated properly

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
If you have a place or way to test everything else like the power supply, you mentioned testing the GPU, I suppose you have an ability to test the RAM in another DDR4 motherboard....pretty much only leaves two things. And just saying, you are plugging your video output to the dedicated GPU, correct? I would assume so but that F skew cannot put out video.

Lone_1

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2017
If you have a place or way to test everything else like the power supply, you mentioned testing the GPU, I suppose you have an ability to test the RAM in another DDR4 motherboard....pretty much only leaves two things. And just saying, you are plugging your video output to the dedicated GPU, correct? I would assume so but that F skew cannot put out video.
Yeah ram works in my main pc with r5 5600x
And i also tried power supply from that pc corsair cv 650 bronze, and yes i am plugging hdmi to the gpu as you said the F intel has no iGPU... i think i am going to ask for a refund and buy am4 board bcs i have r5 2600x... i'm really desperate the board is new and this ain't my first time building a PC...

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Yeah, it really stinks to purchase new equipment and run into an issue with it. I hope that whatever you decide on towards replacement or return that the next setup goes as smoothly as possible.

Lone_1

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2017
Yeah, it really stinks to purchase new equipment and run into an issue with it. I hope that whatever you decide on towards replacement or return that the next setup goes as smoothly as possible.
Thank you very much for fast replies and good wishes! Yeah it sucks i bought like 30 boards in my lifetime and some like 26 were used never had a problem...