VIA PCI to USB 2.0 Host Controller card

natalie

I'm running Windows XP Pro and Windows Office XP Pro on the
computer on which I have installed this card. I have
instelled it SO THAT I can connect to the internet via
wireless cable connection.
The problem I'm encountering is that VIA's methodology is
to utilize the standardized drivers included in Windows XP
Service Pack 1.
I have downloaded SP1 and saved it to CD. When I run the
SP1 program on the computer on which I'm trying to install
it, it asks me if I want to install Windows SP1, then gives
me the End User agreement. I click OK and it scans the
computer. BUT THEN it gives me the following message: "The
expected version of the product was not found on your system."
What? Can anyone help me?
Thanks,

See if the following KB article helps

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;329632&Product=winxp