video card

Mike

Splendid

Hello i need a video card driver for an ATI agp card, i go to ATi.com
and pick my card an download driver but after downloading it, it says
it isnt compatiable its a ati rage 128 pro ultra. 32mb ati card.

Use the Dell service tag number on the Dell web site to determine the correct
driver for your AGP card, assuming that it is the original. Then download and
install it... Ben Myers