video cards that support widescreen

I just bought a 16:9 lcd widescreen display. My radeon 9200 does not
fill the entire screen. I need to purchase a new card, but don't have
much money to spend. probably under $135. I went to a local retailer
today to check out the scene. They had a g-force 5500 for $120, but
the box didn't say that it supports 16:9 widescreen. any advice?
Thanks in advance.

!social wrote:
> I just bought a 16:9 lcd widescreen display. My radeon 9200 does not
> fill the entire screen. I need to purchase a new card, but don't have
> much money to spend. probably under $135. I went to a local retailer
> today to check out the scene. They had a g-force 5500 for $120, but
> the box didn't say that it supports 16:9 widescreen. any advice?
> Thanks in advance.

I have 2 HTPC's with Radeon 9200 video cards. Download Powerstrip
(google for it) and use it to set up a resolution that the TV will
accept. Go to
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=206854 for
detailed instructions.